Monday, September 21, 2009

"Thanks so much for making me a part of BTWG/CrossFit Thursday evening group. I am really feeling the challenged muscles today but it is a good feeling of soreness. I really enjoyed the workout! I did what I could do, at the highest intensity I could, being mindful of my foot, yet trying to power walk. I was proud of myself for being able to do the workouts, I really was. I am not sure I would have been able to do the workouts without having trained with you these last several years. I have always been atheletic and coordinated, but building strength and stamina takes time. I also really appreciate the advice about a power snack. I think I ate the right amount because I was hungry again when I got back home... I cannot wait for you to get your CrossFit certification and teach us more workouts... Incidentally, another great part of the evening was that Jody got to be there with you just like old times at Twisted Sage!"

Way to go Pam! For me, it's really inspiring to watch the BTWG/Crossfitter's pushing their limits and moving beyond perceived abilities.

It's just going to keep getting better, and better...

Chris

Excellent web site you should frequent: robbwolf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment